Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle and read the instructions prior to programming.
1994-1997 programming instructions
1. Turn ignition to ON. (ON is the position just shy of starting the vehicle without cranking engine)
2. Press and hold the valet/disarm button located on the bottom of the dashboard to the left or right below the steering wheel. (You must hold the valet button until instructed to release)
3. The system LED on the upper steering column will flash indicating the vehicle is in programming mode.
4. Press the top button on the remote. The parking lights will flash to confirm successful programming of this remote.
5. Repeat step 4. for all additional remotes to be programmed.
6. Release valet/disarm button to exit programming mode. Test all remotes.
Please note: This system uses a stacking memory for remotes. The most recent remote programmed will bump the oldest remote. You can program up to four remotes. If you need to erase lost or stolen remotes then simply program one remote four times. If you have two remotes you can program one, three times then, program the second once and so on.