You must have all remotes including working ones when performing
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver's side door panel. Do not
release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just shy of
starting your vehicle, OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
5. Release the power unlock button on the driver's side door panel. The vehicle
should respond by locking and unlocking automatically. If locks cycle then
continue to step 6. If the door locks begin to lock and unlock BEFORE releasing
the unlock button then the vehicle has not entered programming mode and you
must start over. Remove key, open door and return to step 1. If the vehicle
continues to lock and unlock before releasing the unlock button then there is a
problem with the vehicles system and remotes must be programmed by a certified
professional. If you are unable to get the door locks to cycle then you are
turning the key too quick, too slow, there's a problem with the vehicles
system, or the vehicle is not equipped with a factory keyless entry system.
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door
locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
7. NOW repeat step 6. For all additional remotes including working ones.
8. After step 6. has been performed for all remotes TURN ignition to ON to exit
9. Turn ignition to OFF, remove key and test all remotes.